There always should be a pre-planned length of time that you will use the products, short (8 weeks) or long (20 weeks), and a set of goals that should be achieved. In this article, we will teach you how to plan a cycle, calculate how much products you need and dosage, etc.
First of all, we will start with a pre-cycle checklist. You always need to have a plan for what you should do and with what to start. This list is created to ensure that all bases are covered and will help you to create your cycle.
1. Cycle goals: You need to know what goals you want to improve for this cycle. You want to bulk, lose weight, build lean muscle, etc.
2. Eating plan: How many calories are you planning per day?
3. Exercise plan: Most of the gains you will receive on the cycle time and the best is to plan more time to go to the gym. After that, in the recovery period, the exercise will decrease and will be more for retaining the gains made.
4. Blood work: It is very important to make blood work at least 3-4 times a year and when you want to start a cycle. This is to ensure your safety before you will start using steroids.
On-cycle blood work: Most of the time blood works during the cycle are doing more experienced bodybuilders that use big dosages. This is done to verify that the gear is good and to ensure your health is in good condition.
5. Gear list: What gear you will need for your cycle? Here you can find more info for what goals what gear is most used: Stacking steroids for beginners.
And every time plan how much you will need for the cycle. Lower we will show you how to calculate how much gear you will need for your cycle and always purchase a little bit more gear in case you will lose or broken by accident the vial/amp.
6. Aromatase Inhibitor(AI) list: We recommend to have by hand always an AI product, like Letrozole, Anastrozole, etc, even if you will not use it during the cycle.
7. PCT list: In most cases, your natural testosterone production during the cycle will drop. To shorten or enhance the recovery process of your natural production of testosterone you will need to use PCT products, like Tamoxifen or/and Clomed. More info about PCT you can find here: Post Cycle Therapy.
Planning the Cycle
Before starting a cycle you need to know how much gear you will need for the entire cycle.
The formula for calculating the amount needed for the cycle:
1. For injectables: X mg planned * numbers of weeks = Total amount for injectable
2. For orals: X mg planned * numbers of days per weeks * number of weeks = Total amount of oral
How much Test E we need:
1. Test E has 250mg/ml, which means in 1ml there is 250mg of Test E.
2. We will need 500mg per week for 10 weeks.
500 mg planned * 10 weeks = 5000 mg.
We will need 5000 mg for all the cycle
3. Test E has 250mg/ml, so we will divide 5000mg / 250mg = 20 ml
One vial has 10ml, which means we will need 2 vials of Test E.
One amp has 1ml, which means we will need 20 amps of Test E.
How much Danabol we need:
1. Danabol has 10mg per tab.
2. We will need 30mg per day for 4 weeks.
30 mg planned * 7 days a week * 4 weeks = 840 mg
3. The quantity of tabs needed: 840 mg / 10 mg = 84 tabs.
4. In one box there are 60 or 100 tabs.
If there are 60 tabs in one box, you will need 2 boxes of Danabol.
If there are 100 tabs in one box, you will need 1 box of Danabol.
So in total, you will need 20 ml of Test E + 84 tabs of Danabol, 2 vials of 10ml of Test + 1 box of 100 tabs of Danabol.
Always check twice your calculations, your cycle depends on these calculations.
Before planning a cycle, never forget about the 7 rules, it is very important if you want to obtain the most from your cycle, to retain your gains, and to maintain your body as healthy as possible.