Injectable Steroids vs. Oral Steroids
Every time for a new steroid user constantly comes a question, what type of steroid to use for the first cycle, oral or injectable. To obtain better results from your cycle, we suggest using them both. The most of the experienced bodybuilders are using them both in a cycle. Below you will see why. We will write the pros and cons of both types of steroids.
1. Most of the oral steroids are quick acting and produce gains and performance faster than injectable ones.
2. The half-life of oral steroids are shorter and are flushed faster from the body.
3. The oral steroids are taken orally.
4. The detection time in the blood are shorter then injectable ones.
1. Most oral steroids are toxic to the liver and to use oral steroids in big doses can cause big damage to the liver and health of the body.
2. The gains are harder to maintain.
3. The side effects are more than of using injectable steroids.
4. The half-life of oral steroids are shorter and they need to be taken every day.
The oral steroids are good if you want to gain muscle mass fast, but they can't be taken for a long period because it can damage your liver and the liver is very important for your body health. When you want to use oral steroids, always think about liver protection products, such as Essentiale Forte, Lagosa, etc., they remove the toxins from the liver and helps to maintain the normal functions of the liver.
1. Most injectable steroids are liver friendly, except Stanozolol and Trenbolone.
2. The gains are easier to maintain.
3. The half-life of injectable are longer than oral steroids.
4. Not so many side effects as oral steroids.
1. Some injections could be painful
2. Long time detection, sometimes up to 18 months. For example Deca, it can be detected in the blood for 18 months.
Almost all experienced bodybuilders use injectable steroids, it's liver safe and healthy. The injectable steroids help to grow the muscle mass and strength and to maintain easier your gains. For lean muscles, the best are injectable steroids. Oral are more used as supplements and to enhance faster your training and to grow faster your muscle mass.